Ask questions, provide answers, share tips, and make suggestions at the TOUGH User Forum!
For questions related to PetraSim, please use the RockWare Discussion Group.
Consult the list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Consult the list of TOUGH Issues.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact the Developer Team.
TOUGH Tips & Tricks
- For Windows 10, use Ubuntu terminal: Installation File, READ ME File (Posted October 2019)
- 0=0 (Karsten Pruess)
- Installing gfortran Under MinGW on a PC (Kyung Jae Kim)
- Alfredo’s Trick Bag (Alfredo Battistelli)
- EXCEL Macros for Creating INCON Files (Ester Maria Vasini)
- Speeding up LINEQ (Martin Navarro)
- Smoother Displacement of Liquid by Gas (Martin Navarro)
- Static Gravity-Capillary Equilibrium using TOUGH2/EOS7C, (zip file) (Curt Oldenburg)
- Gravitational Potential Energy (Curt Oldenburg)
- Defining Equilibrium Gas and Liquid Saturations (Tim Tambach)
- Primary Variables, Variable Switching, Initial and Boundary Conditions (Stefan Finsterle)
- Specifying Atmospheric Boundary Conditions (Stefan Finsterle)
- Choice of Hydraulic Conditions on Horizontal Boundaries in Gas Reservoirs (Clay Cooper)
- Injection at Specified Temperature (Karsten Pruess)
- Modelling Large Geothermal Reservoirs (Grímur Björnsson)
- Modeling Falling Head Boundary Condition (Teamrat Ghezzehei)
- Water Table (Andrea Borgia)
- Presenting 3-D TOUGH2 Output with TECPLOT (Steve White)
- Gravity-Capillary Equilibrium (April James)
- Discrete Fracture Modeling Technique Using TOUGH2 (Keni Zhang)
- GMS-Petrasim-TOUGH2 (Terhi Kling)
- GMS-TOUGH2-GMS (Andrea Borgia)
- Quiz: Constant T Injection; Suppressing BALLA; INCON From Different EOS; Resetting Porosity; Mixed krel Functions for Liquid and Gas (Curt Oldenburg)